I was asked recently “How do you lay down your life” and out of my innermost being sprang these words. I am sure you can add to this so please do.
1. Intimate prayer with the Father, deep calling to deep. (Psalm 42:7) Is your Soul panting for Relationship with God like a deer pants for water?
2. Stop defending yourself verbally and physically, be like a lamb led to the slaughter. (2 Samuel 22:34) Have you let God make your feet like Hinds feet and made you to stand on the heights?
3. Don’t accuse those who scorn you and harm you, forgive them, like Jesus did on the Cross. (Luke 23:34)
4. Allow God to come to your defense let him protect you under His Wings. (Psalm 91:4) Let God deliver you from your enemies. (Psalm 59:1)
5. The power of life and death are in the tongue, speak life. (Proverbs 18:21)
6. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty THROUGH God to the pulling down of stronghold, walk in the Spirit and fight in the Spirit. (2 Corinthians 10:4)
7. The battle is the Lord’s and the Victory is ours. (2 Chronicles 20:15-18)
8. Every knee shall bow to the Name of Jesus, take authority over the situation. (Philippians 2:10-11)
9. Order your conversation right to see the Salvation of God. (Psalm 50:23)
10. Sanctify yourself by the washing of the Word. (Ephesians 5:26)
11. I can do ALL things THROUGH Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
12. All power and authority was given to Christ who gave it to us the CHURCH. (Matthew 28:18)
13. Allow the Fruit of the Holy Spirit to manifest in your life by submitting under the mighty hand of God. (1 Peter 5:5)
14. Be sensitive to the moving of the Holy Spirit as and when He wants to use His Gifts THROUGH you. (1 Corinthians 12:11)
15. As a Covenant Believer exercise your RIGHTS within the boundaries of the Blood Covenant. (Zechariah 9:11)
16. Build yourself up in your most Holy Faith by praying in the Spirit. (Jude 1:20)
17. Change your attitude it will change your altitude, recognize that you are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6)
18. The written Word (Logos) is dead, but the living Word (Rehma) is alive, bring the written Word to life by speaking it creatively using your tongue. (2 Corinthians 3:6)
19. The word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Look at yourself in the MIRROR of the Word the Bible. (Hebrews 4:12)
20. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life i now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)