- Regression – Backsliding (It is a battle against a person’s God given abilities of release & expression
- Repression – Restrained (To take away God given expression of joy or gladness)
- Suppression – Squeezing down (People who lack energy and enthusiasm. Change your environment)
- Depression – Pressing down (A broken spirit. Crushed spirit. Bringing inactivity)
- Oppression – Crushing blow (Weigh down with something. I.e. Fear, Worry in the mind.)
- Obsession – Fixed Idea (Outside help is needed. Black becomes white. Can come through jealousy
- Possession – Inhabited, Controlled (Having no sward of his own.)
Demons are ageless, they are personalities. As fallen Spirits they desire to dwell in a body in order to manifest themselves. Paul warned us the organized power of demons in (Eph 6:12).
JESUS CAST OUT DEMONS
(Math 15:22-28) The Faith of the Canaanite woman who’s daughter was demons possessed. Jesus gave the power to the disciples to do likewise. (Math 10:1) (Luke 9:1)
WHO AND WHAT ARE DEMONS?
Demons name themselves (Mark 8:9) They are liars (Math 12:45).
They vary in power (Mark 9:29). They know them that cast them out (Acts 19:15) They believe and tremble. (James 2:19) They will power (Math 12:44). They oppose the Saints and have doctrines (Rom 8:38) (1 Tim 4:1). They abide not in the truth. (John 8:44)
NB!! Their doom (Math 25:41) Their Nature (Luke 4:33) (Luke 6:18)
Expulsion from human beings (Luke 9:42) Place of dwelling (Luke 8:27-33)
JOHN TELLS US OF:
Their dwelling place (Rev 9:11)
Activity (Rev 16:14)
Existence (Rev 9:20)
MANIFESTATION OF DEMONS:
- (1 Tim 4:1) Seducing Spirits – get people to depart from the truth.
- (Math 8:28-29) Demon possession – controlled by Satan in every fiber of his being
- (Math 12:22) Blind and dumb spirits – partial possession
- (Math 15:22) Tormenting Spirits – Turmoil, confusion
- (Luke 9:39,42) Unclean Spirits – foaming, screaming. Falling different voices (Mark 1:26)
- (2 Cor 11:14) An Angel of light – Satan is a deceiver. Check out all your visions, dreams, revelations, voices; Satan wants to be worshiped.
- (1 John 4:1-3) Try out the Spirits – Satan will declare to you that he is God.
- (Job 2:7) Sickness – there is a close relationship between sickness and evil spirits. (Acts 10:38 19:12)
- (Gen 3:4)(John 8:44) Lying Spirits – Satan is the Father of all lies
- (Luke 13:16) Stiffness – arthritis – it can enter through the Family line. It is caused by critical Spirit, worry, hate, rebellion.
- (Rev 16:14) Miracles – Spiritualism – NOTE: Moses and the rod, walking on hot coals, table walking, bodies floating. (levitation)
- (Rev 12:9/20:8,10) Deception – many people are deceived by Satanic influence and do not know it.